Swollen tummy

Sophie_P

Reaction score
I've had this for the past week now where you get af type pains. It's really swollen and alot rounder and even oh has commented on it. It can't be constipation as i'm going to the toilet normal. Any ideas ladies?

Bloating is very very common in early pregnancy. I feel bloated all the time and it gets worse as the day goes on. All normal chick x

Yeah I feel like a whale and my work trousers won't do up xx

So glad it's not just me! I'm certain that if I wear my work trousers they'll split :-/
I just think if I feel like a whale now what's in store?!? Xx

So glad it's not just me! I'm certain that if I wear my work trousers they'll split :-/
I just think if I feel like a whale now what's in store?!? Xx

Me too hun! I can't bend down in my work trousers! I've been sat at my desk all day with the button undone! Work are going to twig soon! Xx

It's awful isn't it! I'll be relieved when I can tell people why I look like I'm packing the pounds recently lol!
Yesterday my buttons were digging into my stomach so much I was wearing my trousers like Simon Cowell haha. Xx

Yeah also i'm sick of people at work complaining their tired! They don't know what the word means lol! How far along are you hun?
Xx

Yeah also i'm sick of people at work complaining their tired! They don't know what the word means lol! How far along are you hun?
Xx

The button popped off my work pants yesterday :-/ I am very constipated though so no wonder I feel bloated! Going to go to the doctors tomorrow and find out what I can take!

Oh dear Potternutter. Safe to say you need some new trousers! ;-)

Xx

Oh god tell me about it!!! I just wanna scream at those people but a. it would give it away and b. I don't have the energy lol.
I'm not sure exactly but about 6-7 weeks xx

I'm nearly six weeks, it's flown by and I can't catch up!! Xx

I've never had to sit with my trousers unbuttoned so much in my life! Lol, I really need to buy lots of stretchy pants!

I don't think it helps that oh is fattening me up & keeps telling me the babys hungry lol xx

I'm the same, laying here in bed and my tummy is so round! So uncomfortable!

I want something to eat but I don't know what. There is nothing I want and we've been shopping today xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back