Swollen Legs

Yvonne

Reaction score
Has anyone had this this?

I have been suffering with it for about 2 weeks now and some times it gets that bad that i can't walk cos the skin goes so tight on the calves.

I know all the implacations of swelling and pre eclampsia as i had suspected pre eclampsia with Amy, but will they be concerned about it at this early stage? its usually 32 wks+ isn't it when they get concerned.

I have the midwife tomorrow and i am just a little concerned about them asking me to go to hospital for checks.
i was in and out with Amy and i know it is boring, especiall when you have another child to look after at home.

:D :D :D

Ive been suffering bad with swollen feet, ankles, fingers and wrists!!! but no has seem to be concerned!! ive got midwife today too and going to make sure all is ok!!

Let me know how you get on

Take care and good luck

Natalie x

Thanks New Bump

I just was a bit concerned cos it's ok to be in hospital first time round, but when you have others to look after at home- i'd be really anxious about being in there.

My fingers are swollen today and my skin is so sore at the moment with all the swelling.

Why do we do this to ourselves!!! Lol Especially when you've already been through it once!! :D

Lol, yea i bet its not fun if you already have others to look after! luckily i dont have that problem yet!! hoping my swelling will go down, soon i cant get my shoes on, only my flipflops, so good job its warm today!!!

When i was having Amy my feet used to hang over the top of my slippers!!
I feel for you hun, mine are not that bad yet but still sore.

I bought a foot spa, put ice cold water in it and let my feet bubble away, it was great, it used to take the swelling down but it still didn't help me wallking cos my feet were numb!!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back