Swollen leg after 12 month imms

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by Rooster30, May 23, 2016.

1. Rooster30

Rooster30 Well-Known Member

Is there any need for concern? She seems fine in herself and only noticed by chance that her leg is slightly swollen and hard to touch (no redness though). She had her immunisations on Friday.

Apologises if it's a daft question but my son never had any reactions to his jabs, thank goodness.

2. fluffycat

fluffycat Well-Known Member

My son had this as well but only lasted a couple of days and it went normal again. Was told it was very common. Xx

3. El1en

El1en Well-Known Member

Yep normal, my lg had had jabs on Friday morning and she had a hard lump until today

4. Rooster30

Okay brill. I can relax a bit now! Poor little mites.

5. El1en

El1en Well-Known Member

How's your Lg been feeling? My Lo has been on an emotional roller coaster the last couple of days, happily playing then suddenly really upset and just wants to cuddle. She won't even let me go to the toilet without holding her which is so not like my little girl. Much better today though so hopefully she'll be back to normal tomorrow. Poor things

6. Rooster30

She's been okay over the weekend but she has been off today. Her nose is streaming but not sure if she has cold/teething or reacting slightly to the immunisations. Her poor leg has reacted anyway.

I hope our girls feel better soon :-(