Swollen leg after 12 month imms

Rooster30

Reaction score
Is there any need for concern? She seems fine in herself and only noticed by chance that her leg is slightly swollen and hard to touch (no redness though). She had her immunisations on Friday.

Apologises if it's a daft question but my son never had any reactions to his jabs, thank goodness.

My son had this as well but only lasted a couple of days and it went normal again. Was told it was very common. Xx

Yep normal, my lg had had jabs on Friday morning and she had a hard lump until today

Okay brill. I can relax a bit now! Poor little mites.

How's your Lg been feeling? My Lo has been on an emotional roller coaster the last couple of days, happily playing then suddenly really upset and just wants to cuddle. She won't even let me go to the toilet without holding her which is so not like my little girl. Much better today though so hopefully she'll be back to normal tomorrow. Poor things

She's been okay over the weekend but she has been off today. Her nose is streaming but not sure if she has cold/teething or reacting slightly to the immunisations. Her poor leg has reacted anyway.

I hope our girls feel better soon :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back