swollen ankles

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
Hi

I am 6 +3 and my ankles are swollen. I have drunk quite a lot of water today and havent felt the need to use the toilet that much.

anyone help. should i be worried.

xx

Hi Davina,

I wouldnt worry to much about that, it could be anything, my ankles swell in the heat sometimes! and i know it is common to swell around the ankles in the latter stages of pregnancy, but everyones different :D

Take it easy and try to elevate your feet a bit, might help bring the swelling down!

Natalie x

My ankles used to swell with my AF! Haven't swollen much since I got pregnant. If they both swell alarmingly and ache and if it continues, though, I think they advise you to see your doctor, in late pregnancy it can mean pre-eclampsia.
Sue

Thanks

I had swollen ankles during second and third trimester with my 2nd child and i also suffered with high blood pressure. i had bp checked today and it was okay.

xx

hi davina don't worry your quite normal, My fingers and feet were swollen at 6 1/2 wks it took me by surprise as so early, I 've not worn my rings since I'm 12 wks now and only wear my boots if really need to. Take it easy

Hi,

This is my first pregnancy and I was wondering...Is it normal to have some swelling in the feet already? I saw some of you have ankle swelling but I'm just notice that my sandles fit tighter....maybe I'm just worring over nothing. ...

Hi

I think that it is normal for you to get the swollen ankles at an early stage, judging from the earlier reply i got. I drink loads of water so i presume that it is just the water.

take care

xx

ps after my second child my feet went up a shoe size!!!

i'm about 7 weeks now (i'm so not sure!!) and i haven't noticed my ankles, but my fingers are swollen!!
I'm starting to panic cos my engagement ring is already getting tight, and i'm worried that my wedding band won't fit by the time the wedding comes on the 8th August!!!!

xx

Hi

The scans are really confusing. I think that i am 6 / 6, but i am sure that when i have my scan they will tell me something completely different.

I have started feeling very naeseaus over the last two days.

good luck

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back