I am looking after my 2 year old niece tomorrow and had planned on taking her swimming BUT I got a positive opk last night and again tonight so ovulation is imminent, I will be bd'ing tonight but I wont get another chance again until Thursday night. Do you think I should avoid going swimming ?? Do you think the water could wash away swimmers that are waiting ??