Sweep today!! *excited*

Ouchiiieee!!

But good that ur plugs coming away!! :) u may have dilated a bit more!

Im hoping i wake up to a txt in the middle of the night!! Xx

Awww fingers crossed for u Hun! :D

He's right about nipple stimulation working, heard its takes a while to work thou but worth a shot xxx

Tapatalking. X

About 4-6 o clock I kept having tummy tightenings that realty hurt! Never had painful b.h so not sure what they were! Lol! (I had been bouncing on my ball like a twat tho! Lol)
We had 'unsexy' time about 8ish watched some tv and fell to sleep! :)
Then at 2.30am I woke up for a wee and had bloody awful back ache,tummy ache/cramps and upper leg pain! Finally managed to get back to sleep after what felt like a bloody life time! :(
Then the same thing at 6am and haven't been back to sleep since :( I have seriously been put off having another sweep on Thursday if all this pain amounts to nothing in the next couple days! Ha ha!

Karlie xxx

Noooo hes right haha!!

U massage around them its spose to release whaaa ever its called oxy something lol! Xx

oxytocin, the hormone that starts labour. As it's involved in breastfeeding along with prolactin. orgasms are supposed to help too as they get your uterus pulsating, which if there's oxytocin circulating can get stretch receptors to signal your brain to produce more oxytocin which starts contractions. I'd guess, based on my biology knowledge! ;-)

fx for you Karlie! xxx

Oh hun, hopefully its a sign of something starting. Have a relaxing day if poss! xx

oxytocin, the hormone that starts labour. As it's involved in breastfeeding along with prolactin. orgasms are supposed to help too as they get your uterus pulsating, which if there's oxytocin circulating can get stretch receptors to signal your brain to produce more oxytocin which starts contractions. I'd guess, based on my biology knowledge! ;-)

fx for you Karlie! xxx

When hubby gets home later he is certainly in for a shock then! Ha ha!! Tired or not! This baby is comming out!!! :)

Karlie xxx

Oh hun, hopefully its a sign of something starting. Have a relaxing day if poss! xx

Fx! I'm getting some tummy tightenings now! From the top to the bottom of my tummy! But in all honesty I'm trying not to think about it! As firstly I don't wanna get my hopes up and secondly hubby has not long gone to work and thirdly....my pain threshold is absolutely pants!!!!!! Lol
So the less I think about it the better :D

Karlie xxx

What time this afternoons ur next sweep mablestar? I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you :) this one works

Karlie xxx

What time this afternoons ur next sweep mablestar? I've got my fingers and toes crossed for you :) this one works

Karlie xxx

Its not until 3.50, so will have to spend all day having positive thoughts, urging my cervix to open up a bit. Spicy curry, sex and nipple stimulation have so far failed.

xxx

Its not until 3.50, so will have to spend all day having positive thoughts, urging my cervix to open up a bit. Spicy curry, sex and nipple stimulation have so far failed.

xxx

How poo! I think all sweeps should be done early morning and hen at least they're out of the way for us! :) don't they know how
Inconvenient going into labour at night is!?! Lol!
I've tried all those things to! :( it's getting to be. Bit of a boring routine now isn't it, doing all these things! Lol!
Well like I said, fingers and toes crossed this is the one for you :)

Karlie xxx

Thanks hun. At least my OH will be back from work when I get home, so if it does get things moving a bit he'll be there to 'attend to my needs' lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back