Sweep today!! *excited*

Mrsjones1209

Reaction score
So, not only is today my due day! :)
My mw is comming over later to give me a sweep! Lol! I know it probably won't amount to anything, but anything is worth a go to! :D
Any of you lovely ladies care to tell me about ur sweep stories? Successful or unsuccessful! :)

Karlie xxx

Yay happy due date :) I had a sweep and went into labour that night !! You never know good luck x

Im so excited for this later hahaha!!
I think itll work!! I realllllyyyy dooooo xxxx

Good luck hun!! Hopefully after a little tweaking baby will come straight away! Xxx

Thanks ladies! Fx it does the job! Lol!
She just phoned me bless her, to make sure I hadn't had him since I saw her on Thursday lol

Karlie xxx

Hahahaa awww!
God wish i had a nice MW lol xx

She's been and gone! I'm only 1.5cm dilated and she said my cervix was still quite long, but she could fit her finger in and feel his head and stretch it! She also said its actually really really soft considering everything! So that's a good thing! But it does need more 'work' haha!
And then she said she thinks she'll be seeing me at my app with her on Thursday, but she has been wrong!she said, Women she thought wouldn't last the night she's seen 5 days later and women she thought shed be seeing to book in for an induction have gone that very night! So I'm currently walking around with all me fingers and toes crossed! And aoutto bounceon my ball! Lmao!!

Karlie xxx

Ohhhhh i have fingers an toes crossed for uuuuuuu!!!! Lets hope with the bouncing and of sex later u can get that cervix thinned out haha!! Xxxx

Oo fingers crossed for tonight :-D xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Ball bouncing, sex and Karl read somewhere that tweaking of nipples does something lol! I'm sure he's made that up for his own reasons! Lmao

Karlie xxx

Ball bouncing, sex and Karl read somewhere that tweaking of nipples does something lol! I'm sure he's made that up for his own reasons! Lmao

Karlie xxx

Haha I love that... Thats something my hubby would do (and I would probably believe every work he says)
Although to be fair, I have heard that works!! Get tweaking!! Lmao xx

Noooo hes right haha!!

U massage around them its spose to release whaaa ever its called oxy something lol! Xx

Is it normal to be so achey after a sweep :( boo hoo!!

Karlie xxx

Which part of you is achey? I had a sweep on thursday and although it hasnt made much difference the inner part of my thighs are aching, andthe area directly under my bump is a bit achey like mild period pains.

Hopefully it will get baby moving soon for you. xxx

Which part of you is achey? I had a sweep on thursday and although it hasnt made much difference the inner part of my thighs are aching, andthe area directly under my bump is a bit achey like mild period pains.

Hopefully it will get baby moving soon for you. xxx

All the tops of my legs, my foof and my back! Plus the little monkey boy hasn't stopped moving about ever since and I think that's making my tummy actually ache to! :( it's so strange! Did u have any of ur plug come away? Just went to the loo and sorry tmi but I had a shock! I thought I'd lost most of it over the last few weeks but my god it's comming out with a vengance now! Lol
Does it ever end?!

Karlie xxx

I lost lots of plug for about 24 hrs, then it settled, although still 'gunky' today, and baby did move quite a bit more after getting it done. I think she is still moving more now that before the sweep.

Have you got another sweep planned if this one isn't successful? I have another tomorrow afternoon, thn one on thursday again. I read up somewhere that they are more successful if done every 3 days so my consultant agreed to give it a go, despite initially saying one a week.

I've got another booked for Thursday when I go to sort out my induction for the weekend! But fx one these damn things will work! Lol!
I'm certainly in more pain now than I was when she even did it! Eugh!! :( lol!
Fx one of your sweeps work for u mablestar!
I guess I feel like bruised almost?

Karlie xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back