sweep question

mrz85

Reaction score
Ok so I had a sweep yesterday at dinner time apart from a little bloody show after nothing does that mean its not working ?due another sweep sunday or monday if not booked in for induction thursday trying my best to avoid induction

I had a sweep 2nd time due to having a big baby last time. I had it on the Thursday and waters went the Saturday Morning. Was having bloody mucus but not loads so hopefully it's a sign it's started something. Good luck xx

My midwife said they give it 48hrs for something to happen after the sweep but I had mine Wednesday and had a lot of brown mucus plug, that's it! X

I had a sweep at 41 weeks on a Friday, I had s bloody show that day and the next day I losty plug over the course of the day, labour started the Saturday evening

My sweeps didn't work. I had 3! Hope something happens soon. Xx

I had my first sweep on Wednesday. Had a brown tinged discharge that evening, lost some (or all, I have no idea how much it's meant to be?!) of my plug that night/following morning, then nothing!

I have another booked in for next Wednesday. I really don't want to be induced, I just keep hearing horror stories!

I had 4 sweeps in total.

My last one i was already contracting but didnt know until MW could feel my cervix moving around her fingers lol..

This was 41+3! That last one, despite things already happening, defo helped! within an hour of getting bk home from drs contractions had kicked off big time. I was up thr hosp 2hrs later and he was born 7.5hrs after my 1st noticeable BIG contraction.

FX things start soon hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back