sweep in ten minutes what are they like D:

iwanttobeamumm

Reaction score
i have a sweep in ten minutes i'm soooooooooooooooooo scared freeking out what are they like did they work for you?

how did you get on? I saw this earlier and didnt want to comment cause for me the REALLY REALLY hurt!!! I was surprised how much they hurt actually. My cervix was really high though, which makes the pain worse. I got my first sweep 2 days before getting induced. So it didnt work for me. x

hope it was ok for you!!

I don't know what it feels like I have not had one but how was it? Xx

Mine was super sore! :(
But I think that was more the midwife trying to shove her HUGE hands right in my foof cause she had stubby pig trotter fingers :( Lmao!!!!
How did you get on? xx

My friend had one she said she didnt feel anything at all really, but everyone's different. Im petrified of getting one too, I just wish my waters would break and go into labour on my own

it was really uncomfortable not painful in comparison to what i'm feeling now OH MY GOD THESE PAINS ARE BAD I THINK ITS WORKING wish me luck and send lots of labour dust

Have to admit..
I had another one today, and it didn't hurt at all. The other woman must of just been rough! Lol.

Lucky you getting pains!! I wishh I was :(
Got a few twingey pains, but nothing that's making me go.. 'Oooooh its time!' Lol!

Good luck hun xx

Oooh hope it's working for u :) good luck xx

Tapatalking. X

Ahh glad its kicking in some pains hun! Hope they are labour pains.

Good luck!! Xx

Good luck!! Hope these pains are the start xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27