Sweaty boobs issue

Tigger87

Reaction score
I have a new problem I majorly dislike. The non wired bras don't support me as well as I'm used to, and underneath my boobs is getting very hot and sweaty, which is seriously irritating my skin. It's getting a bit spotty and generally yucky.

I put talc on every morning but its just not doing the trick?! Main issue I think is I'm say down most of the day, with the positioning not helping.

Anyone have any useful advice or just sympathy for me? Ha xx

I'm exactly the same, I find the non wired bras do nothing apart from cover my nipples. They sag and like you say, end up getting soaked with sweat! Ugh I really can't wait to wear a proper bra again :-(

Not really got any advice, but I sympathise as I have the underboob sweat issue as well and it's not nice.

And why are maternity/nursing bras so ugly?! When I wear a vest top, which I need to do in this heat, all u can see is a big thick ugly bra strap! I haven't seen a pretty one anywhere and don't get me started on strapless...haha

I have resorted to wearing wire ones again for now I have a cup Size that fits but use bra extenders to make it more roomy around. I couldnt cope with the other ones. Big hugs x

sameee, sick of being a big sweaty overdue mess :( x

I'm wearing underwired too but still getting sweaty underboobs! Xxx

Tri hopping!
I've always had this problem due to big breasts and once it turned into a fungal infection. Talc feeds it, try using Gold Bond powder it's medicated and can be used for feet too x

Tri hopping!
I've always had this problem due to big breasts and once it turned into a fungal infection. Talc feeds it, try using Gold Bond powder it's medicated and can be used for feet too x

Thanks girls, glad is not just me!! Ill have a look for that Sophie, hopefully it'll help, it's such a horrible place to get irritation!!! X

I think ive some sort of heat rash between mine at mo :( it looks bit red (almost like blood bruise) & bit itchy. Seems better today though, think bio oil on a hot sweaty night didnt help x

Sometimes I get spots in between and I know it sounds horrible but sometimes you can actually smell the sweat. It makes you feel very unhygienic x

I've ordered the recommended powder online, looks like it might take an age to arrive though :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back