Swaddle cloths

Hunnie

Reaction score
Browsing round a tesco extra last night I saw the swaddle cloths you can buy for about £12. I honestly haven't a clue how to swaddle a baby and was just wondering are they useful and easy to use in comparison to just a normal blanket? X

We use a proper swaddle blanket, have one from mothercare and bought a swaddleme one from amazon this week. Tried it with blankets but she kicks herself out!

I got some and personally found them a waste of money as he didn't like being swaddled. They are very easy to use but a plain flat sheet will do the same thing, you cant use the swaddle sheets for anything else if the baby don't like it

swaddling can be done with any blanket really, just fold one corner over a bit then lay baby in the middle and tuck one corner securely under baby's back then fold other corner over til that one is under baby too. or at least thats how my mum used to do it, cant see how it makes a real difference what blanket or sheet you use as baby will wriggle out of anything eventually if it really dosent like it.

Fab but you can get then cheaper at around £5 x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back