Suzy Rayne you LEGEND!!!

Did you? Cool. Lets hope there is some truth in it! Xx

Yes this was my reading
Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of September 2013 from a cycle that starts in August. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of May 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 16th. I can also see another child in your future, another boy, born in 2015. I see you conceiving this child within 9 months of the birth of your son.

Michelle x

Here is mine....

Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of September 2013 from a cycle that starts in August. The baby shows as a boy and the expected birth date is in the month of May 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 26th. I am unable to see any further children in your future at this time.

Aww, we are predicted to have our babies 10 days apart, that's pretty cool. Can't wait to see if it's true

Michelle x

It would be exciting! We have been trying since March 2012 for another, and again since the last loss in November. Would be lovely if it came true - we will be on hols at the start of September too so even better! Xx

Oh no Mel! I'm so sorry! I didn't realise!! :-(
Huge hugs and I hope you're ok xxxx

So so sorry Mel. I am here if you need to talk. Sending you big hugs

Michelle x

Thanks ladies - this forum is such a wonderful place of support and comfort.

It just wasn't meant to be this time round. I know one day I will get to hold my baby in my arms (thinking positive is the only way forward).

I've been reading up on your posts Michelle - I'm so sorry for your loses. Have you decided to give ttc another go?

xx

Thanks ladies - this forum is such a wonderful place of support and comfort.

It just wasn't meant to be this time round. I know one day I will get to hold my baby in my arms (thinking positive is the only way forward).

I've been reading up on your posts Michelle - I'm so sorry for your loses. Have you decided to give ttc another go?

xx

We have decided to NTNP until we see the consultant then take it from there. Hopefully we will get to see him within 6 weeks.

Michelle x

Fingers crossed for you and hope your appointment comes through in record time - you sure deserve this hun xx

We all deserve super sticky beans. It's been a bad couple of months for miscarriages on here.

Michelle x

I am so very sorry Mel. Big hugs to you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back