Sussex Meet Up?

vampybear

Reaction score
Anyone down in the east/west sussex /brighton area and want to arrange a meet up?

Never done one before, but now im back at work, im only off fridays and none of my toddler groups i enjoyed going to are on that day so we are stuck with nothing to do!!

I would be up for it, if others are!! I'm in burgess hill :) I always wondered if there were people on here from down here lol. Xx

lol cool- yeh im in brighton so not far.
i imagine there are a few people here down our way- not sure about where we would meet and what we woudl do? dunno what other people on here arrange with their meet ups...?

Haha no I haven't a clue either. Never done a meet before, maybe should stalk the other meets abd see what they are planning lol. Imagine it was only us 2 down this way lol. How old is your lo? Mine is 7 and a half months. Xx

Just general interest is there anyone else in this area? Xx

I'm in Brighton...

How old are everyone's LOs?

tapatalking

Proud mummy of Seren 15 Nov 2010 & Bethan 12 Oct 2012

I'm in Seaford. .. no lo yet... I'm 28 wks would be nice to meet some ppl xx

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

oh good some people!
my son is nearly 15 months so probably the oldest in this lot so far!

Maybe a play centre might be a nice venue... monkey business in lewes, or Funplex in Brighton are 2 off top of my head

I am in Surrey but I can get to Sussex pretty easily! C is 10 months old xx

Ok cool, well maybe we all need to create a facebook group so we can all talk in one place and arrange the first date? I will set one up and then put link on here tomorrow

I'm in Staplecross , nr Hastings, only 12 weeks pg at the mo though!

Sent from my Nexus 7

Congrats! I wrote a pregnancy blog from that point, helped me loads, and madly enough people still read it lol

Wow there's more people than I thought haha. Be nice to meet you all xx

I'll come too Claire :) just let me know when it is because I'm not on here much at the moment! Life is crazy with the wedding and stuff! But me and T want to see you and N again soon :) xx

LOl thats ok Hannah- we will start meeting up regularly one day... when they are teens probably lol we are shocking!

Ok everyone, I have now created the group, its https://www.facebook.com/groups/sussexpf/

So we can all chat on there to create events, times etc for our meet ups!

I'm worthing and would love a meet up! I drive so pretty flexible on area x

brill, make sure u add urself to our fb group (link above) so we can all pick a date!

Boo! I lived in Tunbridge Wells in Kent. We're not coming back now til Christmas, (DHs project commitments) so if you do another one we'd love to come along xxx

That's not far, 45 mins from Brighton as I used to go there a lot. If all goes well we will have a regular group meet so add yourself to the group

I'm in Qatar now so a little far to come. But if there's another in Dec when I'm back in the UK I'd love to come x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back