Suspected ectopic pregnancy

Keeponhoping

Reaction score
It has been 5 weeks now since all of this began. So such a long story, will try to keep it brief! It started off with low hcg and bleeding, then my hcg level increased, have had God knows how many blood tests and scans and also an endometrial biopsy to confirm where the pregnancy is as the hospital cannot locate it on the scans and can't find anything. hcg has continued to rise so have been given the methotrexate injection a couple of weeks ago to end the pregnancy wherever it may be! Just waiting on more blood results today in the hope that hcg level goes down and this hell is all over and I can try and move on!

Well my hcg has lowered to 150 and bleeding looks like the methotrexate is working, just so many mixed emotions relieved to know that hopefully all will end soon, but also sad that soon I will no longer be pregnant, if that makes any sense! So TTC will have to be on hold for 3 months as have to wait until methotrexate is out of system

Sorry to hear this sweetie. Take care of yourself xx

So sorry to hear your going through this
I've recently had a miscarriage and had to have a D&C on Monday
I got told in the beginning that mine may be eptopic but it wasn't
I hope you have the support of family and friends to get you through this hard time
I'm here if you want to message me
Big hugs

xxxxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Thank you clover, and I'm sorry to hear what you have been through too, I hope that you're doing OK. It's all so draining isn't it! I'm sure last night that I passed some tissue therefore hoping on Wednesday when I have more blood taken my hcg will have gone down even further. Just longing to put this nightmare behind us! X x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back