Surprise Hospital appointment ?

Anna@work

Reaction score
hello!
I just got home from work and had a letter delivered to me !
I am invited to an appointment at the hospital on the 4th of July.
It doesn’t say anything else in the letter but that’s it’s at the outpatient antenatal clinic and that the clinic code is « *name* obstetrics »
So I had a little google! And the name is a consultants name...
i haven’t had any appointments since my anomaly scan at 19 weeks and I am now 25 weeks.

Any idea what this could be? My ultrasound report was normal and I’ll be 33 weeks pregnant on the 4th of July so that doesn’t match anything on the standard dates they wrote in my folder.

I am not worried but just curious oh what this could be !

hello!
I just got home from work and had a letter delivered to me !
I am invited to an appointment at the hospital on the 4th of July.
It doesn’t say anything else in the letter but that’s it’s at the outpatient antenatal clinic and that the clinic code is « *name* obstetrics »
So I had a little google! And the name is a consultants name...
i haven’t had any appointments since my anomaly scan at 19 weeks and I am now 25 weeks.

Any idea what this could be? My ultrasound report was normal and I’ll be 33 weeks pregnant on the 4th of July so that doesn’t match anything on the standard dates they wrote in my folder.

I am not worried but just curious oh what this could be !

Might it be the booster shot they give or the diabetic test?x

Might it be the booster shot they give or the diabetic test?x
Ni chances. I have to get my vaccine with my GP and I am not booked in for diabetes testing here in the UK as there isn’t any history of diabetes in family...!

Surprise surprise !!

Ni chances. I have to get my vaccine with my GP and I am not booked in for diabetes testing here in the UK as there isn’t any history of diabetes in family...!

Surprise surprise !!
Very odd... And what are the dates they mixed up?x

You should give them a call to find out, it might be an error x

I’ll ask the midwife tomorrow and if it’s unclear will give the hospital a call :-D

Are you over a certain age or high BMI? Or had more than 3 babies? If so will be a consultant appointment. NHS are being more careful now, I was told I would get one for the above reasons but never had with previous babies.

Are you over a certain age or high BMI? Or had more than 3 babies? If so will be a consultant appointment. NHS are being more careful now, I was told I would get one for the above reasons but never had with previous babies.
This thread was posted in May hun. @Anna@work has safely delivered her baby girl in August!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back