Surely not?

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by HKM1990, Oct 25, 2016.

1. HKM1990

HKM1990 Active Member

Hi ladies

I desperately need your eyes please. I was just round a friends house and she knows we're TTC. For fun I took one of her super duper early response HPT's (I know right who pees on a stick for fun)

I think I see a really really faint line and so does she, but I don't really know where I am in my cycle so hard to tell whether it's too early to test. I thought I OV'd about 5 days ago based on CBDM but also had some random mid cycle light bleeding/spotting about 10 days ago. No idea what's going on. X

Hope this link works: http://imgur.com/a/HLjlt

2. Emily0505

Emily0505 Well-Known Member

I can see a line.

I'd maybe test again in a couple of days as if it is a bfp it should be clearer then. Well actually I'd be poas like a mad woman every day now, but the sensible advice would be to wait a day out two!

Good luck!

XX

3. SophD

SophD Well-Known Member

Theres deffo a line x

4. HKM1990

HKM1990 Active Member

Blimey, really? I am going to hold in my pee all evening and test again before bed. Then in the morning. Then the next day... lol. Trying not to get my hopes up and going to see what the next few days bring. Thanks for your eyes girls! Any other opinions still welcome :)

5. Holi

Holi Well-Known Member

I can see a line quiet clearly so looks really promising!! Good luck!! Your gonna spend a fortune on tests these next few days!!! X

6. Selina13

Selina13 Well-Known Member

I see it! Thats most definitely your BFP! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! X

7. HKM1990

HKM1990 Active Member

Thank you Holi and Selina x

Unfortunately though I just had another look at the test and the test line has disappeared so I guess it was a dud :( gutted

8. Selina13

Selina13 Well-Known Member

Oh no thats terrible. Have you got another test to try? X

9. JD.Deedee

JD.Deedee Well-Known Member

Thats why there's a time frame window when you should read the test and after so many minutes it becomes unreliable. As it's quite faint it's not that weird it's faded, but I wouldn't say that's an evap. Test again in two days as you'll likely get the same result tomorrow and use a test with similar sensitivity x

10. HKM1990

HKM1990 Active Member

Just did another test (same brand) and its defo BFN. Not even a hint of a line. Will try again in a few days but not feeling positive. Thanks for your advice ladies x

11. Tinag

Tinag New Member

Hi girls, sorry for butting in but I'm going crazy and need some help!I'm not actually sure if I'm pregnant or not! I'm a 23, split up from my parter. We already experienced a miscarriage in March of this year. On October 5th I started a course of primolot n to delay a period due on October 8th/9th. My periods have changed since the miscarriage. They always used to fall at the end of the month e.g-29th/30th. I stopped taking the primolot n on Sunday the 9th as I returned from a spa weekend with the girls. After a drunken night out I slept with my ex, we had intercourse, unprotected! My period followed 1 week later on the 14th. However, for the past week and a half I've. Even experiencing very tender breasts, extreme tiredness, lower back ache and for this past 2 days I'm experiencing a metallic taste in my mouth. Is it at all possible to be pregnant? Even though I had a period? Any help or input is very much appreciated!

12. HKM1990

HKM1990 Active Member

Hi Tinag, sounds like you've had a rough time recently, sorry to hear about your MC :( I'd say if you've had a period since having unprotected Sex you're unlikely to be pregnant BUT the only way to know for sure is to take a test. You do have several pregnancy symptoms. Good luck and keep us posted :)

13. Brightdiamond

Brightdiamond Active Member

Did you do another test?? FX

14. SalisburyMum

SalisburyMum Well-Known Member

Which test did you use?