Supposed to be WTT

Lou1103

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
I had my third mc last week and we're being referred for tests. We weren't told not to try in the mean time but i told myself we would because i don't think i can handle another mc.

I was reading up on baby asparin this morning and its made me feel optimistic and i'm getting the urge to try again!!

I know i'm not ready mentally but there's just this thought in my head that the next one might stick! Xxx

Hi Lou,

I had 3 losses in 2011 and had to go for all the testing (OH too)

Personally I'd advise you to listen to the advice.

My worry was that I'd be preggers again when my appointment came and they wouldn't see me, then I'd have another loss and I'd be back to square one.

So we decided to wait.

It was only 2 cycles (which felt like an age of course) and we did kind of NTNP. We avoided ov times though!

I went for all the testing and by the time we went back for results I was pregnant with James [BFP on 1st March and we got our results 2nd March]

I'd also advise against self medicating - even baby Asprin - it is best to get those tests done whilst you are in the same health as when you have had your losses? Asprin could potentially skew the results on some of you blood tests if there were an issue with your blood?

Finally, I am sorry to hear that you have suffered multiple losses. I wouldn't wish it on anyone BUT keep the faith!!

I have an almost 8 month old baby to prove there is light at the end of the tunnel

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Thank you! i know you're right, we've had our first set of bloods done and our consultant app should be in 4months time so it isnt too long to wait.

I can't imagine leaving this forum now though and i see the successes and it makes me want to keep trying!
I need a good kick up the bottom lol thank you again for telling me what i need to hear.

Whats NTNP?xxx

Hey Lou.....only just found you in here. Didn't realise about your sad loss :'( Fx you get the answers you are looking for soon and that you get a sticky bean. xxxxxxxx

Thank you hun, fx u get a sticky one too :) xxx

btw think ntnp is not trying not preventing

Ahh i see! In that case i'm ntnp as well :) its a strain on my willpower though!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back