Support through a loss; ectopic pregnancy

Discussion in 'Coping with Miscarriage & Loss' started by longingforabump, Feb 23, 2016.

1. longingforabump

longingforabump Well-Known Member

Evening all,

I feel like I can talk about this here as you gals and guys would truly understand. In 2010 I had a misdiagnosed ectopic pregnancy which has resulted in a lot of damage to my body and I can't have kids naturally :( I am constantly in and out of hospital with health problems because of it, still now, suffering from incurable conditions.
    I got a puppy who, amazingly, fixed my broken heart. Anyway I've only just get able to talk about it properly in public and my gorgeous woofer has been nominated for an award at Crufts for supporting me through the pain of losing my baby.

Boo needs votes to win and it would be great to see her win; it would open up so many opportunities for us to fundraise for infant loss and support.

To vote for Boo please text Boo to 82727

Please watch the following video as published by Crufts for the full details:

http://youtu.be/zbiiAbZ32-E

Thank you :)

2. kkheartsbaby

kkheartsbaby Well-Known Member

Ifab, that's such a heart warming video and I hope Boo wins, such a wonderful dog. I often thought how you were doing... glad to see you have each other in your lives. And i wish you the very best xx

3. longingforabump

longingforabump Well-Known Member

Thank you so much :)

4. SiameseCatLady

SiameseCatLady Well-Known Member

How did Boo do? I cried buckets watching the video! Is she well now?
    Xxx