Suppliments?

Lou1103

Reaction score
Hey :)
I've not been prescribed anything by the doctor but just wondered if anyone can recommend any suppliments to help with ttc. So far i'm taking nothing and that doesnt seem to be working :/ xxx

Well woman conception is good and covers most supplements you need whilst ttc. If you want to increase your cervical mucous then evening primrose capsules will help.
Hope that helps xx

Thats brilliant, will try those, thank you :) xx

Are you taking folic acid? You should take folic acid when ttc and when pregnant to help prevent neural tube defects. Evening primrose oil should only be taken until you have ovulated because it can cause uterine contractions x and a pre natal multivitamin is always good to ensure your body is getting essential vits xx

Sorry I should have mentioned you should only take the evening primrose until ovulation! Silly me. If you get a conception suppement (like welwoman) you should be covered with folic acid.
Good luck xxx

Also if you have a history of neural tube defects eg spina bifuda in your family you need to be on 5mg folic acid (prescription only) - I'm on this, my sister was born with spina bifuda, she had an operation at birth to correct and luckily is completely normal.

best of luck XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back