Supplements question - B6 ?

Melanie3103

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a question about supplements - I take 3x 500mg daily of evening primrose oil (between AF and ovulation) and a "Vitabiotics Pregnacare Conception Tablet" once per day. I take these to improve mucuous as I don't get a lot, and thought I'd covered all bases, bearing in mind the latter includes my folic acid as well.

Now I discover that the B6 that is listed in the ingredients is merely 10mg and Ovufriend recommends 500mg per day throughout cycle. This is another good one for increasing mucuous apparently.

Does anyone else take B6 - assuming I can't overdose ? Can I take this as well ? Thoughts ??

x

At one point I was taking EPO, Pregnacare, Royal Jelly and something else (may have bn Vit C) and no adverse effects to my cycle so I don't think it would cause any harm even just to try for a month. If ur unsure though have a google or can u get a phone app with ur doc? X

Thanks lynne.

As I'm in my 2WW - hopefully this is not necessary as there might not be another cycle LOL... We'll see.. just interested to see what others do/take...

Fingers crossed... xx

I take 100mg and it's made me ovulate a few days sooner than usual. Going to trial it for one more month if no bfp (three months in total) and then I'll have to find some other miracle supplement to try lol! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back