Supernanny

tommy

Reaction score
did anyone see supernanny last night with the 4 kids. i don't know about put them on tv they wanted putting in a zoo.if my son spoke to me the way they were he would be picking his head up from the bottom of the garden

Hiya,

I didn't see it last nihgt but in previous episodes i've been appalled how these children behave & how some of the older ones speak to their parents. If my child ever spoke to me like that or smack me etc he'll find himself dangling from the nearest lamp-post!!!

Can't say I would ever air my troubles on t.v anyway, i'd be mortified having the nation watch me! :shock:

Nicki.

Yeah have they no shame? I understand they want to get their kids sorted out but surely it's something to be done in private? Why would you want the whole world to see that? And it's not fair on the kids, they don't have a choice in whether they appear on the show or not, how embarrassing when they are older to look back and know everyone saw them behaving like that.

I love this show but I hate it at the same time.

The STOOPID parents get me, sitting there all innocent:

to camera:
"I just don't know where I'm going wrong"

to 4 year old:
"Oi! SHITHEAD, get your f******g shoes on before I give you a slap"

It doesn't take a genius now does it?

When I watch these types of programmes I think bad kids, but terrible parents.
This one prog last week featured a mum who was having probs bathing her kid. About 19 months old, the kid didnt like getting her hair washed with the hose in the bath. Also, kid was unhappy in bath.

Solution - wash hair with a cup in bath. No shit sherlock. The kid was terrified and the cup solution worked a treat and the mum was gobsmacked as if this was some miracle revelation.

I think I would have tried other things before going on tv.

It's as bas as that programme Tiny Tearaways, which is really 'Pants Parents School' in disguise!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back