Sun cream??

legally_sara

Reaction score
My lg is 4 weeks and as the weather has been lovely I was wondering about sun cream. I mentioned it to a friend and she said you cant use sun cream on babies under 6 months is this right? It's not like I'm going to sit her in the sun or anything but I was thinking for when we are out and about just incase it gets her I have a parasol for the pram but sometimes it still manages to get her so I thought I'd rather play it safe and make sure she's protected.

Tia xx

You cant use sun screen on young babies as their skin is so thin. Just cover the pram so she doesnt get exposed

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

realistically if theyre too young to sit up they shouldnt need suncream, once their a couple of months old and can roll etc there are suncreams for babies. i always use factor 30 on my lg and have done since she was about 4 months mainly because they also need to be exposed to some small amount of sun once theyre past a certain age so they can absorb vitamin D properly.

at that age id just make sure shes not exposed to the sun really as m,much as possible, the small amount that she does get wont hurt her tho as long as your covering her as much as you can so dont worry about it too much hun your doing right just using the parasol etc

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back