Sulking

Sammy jo

Reaction score
Bit of a pointless thread but I've come home off holiday so ill and we only have the two days to move house and I just want to sleep!!! Majorly sulking today I feel like I've been ran over by a bus and to be honest I have far to much stuff :( xx

Aww bless you !! Hope it goes smooth x

hope it all goes well for you! we are moving on saturday too and i only managed to make it to get some boxes last night so yet to start even packing!! argh, trying not to stress but im so unprepared!!! im just going to use my pregnancy as an excuse to make everyone else do the majority of it :p xxx

I hadn't packed a thing my oh is currently on the bloody golf course with my step dad so me and my mum are doing it but with the heat and feeling unwell its awful :( xx

im trying to attempt to pack now but its just not working, came upstairs to empty my drawers and so far all ive done is lie on the bed and mess on my phone, productive :) xxx

Ohh god I've had a right drama! Went to the doctors for some antibiotics who took one look at me and sent me straight the hospital with suspected blood clots 7 hours later I'm home on complete bed rest absolute nightmare they've had me hooked up to every machine imaginable was absolutely pooing my pants :( xx

Oh god that's scary, make sure you stay in bed and really hope you feel better soon!! Xxx

Thanks ladies :) I feel absolutely rotten still barely slept last night with it :( having a day in my mums bed always makes me feel better! I've been off work on holiday and I'm due to go back Sunday night but the doctr said that was a no go absolutely dreading phoning them as they have no compassion what so ever :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back