Suddenly nervous about girls name

Baileybabe

Reaction score
Hi all,
I'm due a little baby girl next week, and like everyone else I'm super excited. Only problem is I've taken cold feet about the baby name I've liked for the past few months.

The name is Paityn (pronounced Payton) with perhaps Olivia as a middle name.

I would really love ur honest thoughts and opinion on Paityn Olivia.

Got some 'safer' options up my sleeve if it's a real no goer.
Thanks in advance xx

Never heard of this before but think its lovely (not sure I would use it as I'd be scared about it being unusual though) X

Thanks so much for the replies, it really does help just to put it out there and get some feedback. Xx

I love the name Payton, but not sure about the spelling - I think that's a totally individual think. It's easy to pronounce though, and I think that's the important thing when you choose a 'different' spelling xx

ive heard of one other little girl being called paityn or she spells it peyton.
Its lovely and so unusual, keep it x

I really like it but I prefer the spelling Payton or Peyton. I would of pronounced it wrong I think :/

Same here hin - lovely name, i would only worry about spelling though xx

Thanks everyone, feel much more re-assured. This name choosing business is hard work! Lol. Totally take on board what some have said about the spelling. Will have some fun writing the name out to make a final decision.
Good luck everyone. Thanks xxx

One of my best friends called her LO Peyton and its gorgeous! Still sounds so lovely even after a year on! Xx

I think it's a very pretty girly name - good chosing!

I would agree tho that I have only seen it used like this (Peyton) , and would prob have got it wrong without meaning to

Been thinking about this loads and I think you guys are right about the spelling, and will go for Peyton over Paityn.
Since it's still an unusual name, probably best not to over complicate it.
My next drama is the middle name, I'm thinking either Olivia or Grace, and although I think these are both lovely names I'm not sure I'm completely hooked on either.

Any suggestions on a middle name for Peyton??

Thanks again for all your help- you guys are great!! Xx

Peyton Grace is lovely, or how about Peyton Rose? xx

whats your surname , as that makes a difference on the sound?

Peyton Mae or Fay if you have a long surname, and Peyton Marie, or Peyton Ashley, or Peyton Abigael (not sure on spelling there!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back