suddenly hungry lots

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by k8_005, Jun 4, 2013.

1. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

Well this past week I'm really hungry all the time?! Anyone else iv actually lost a stone since falling pregnant and have also been sick again this week which could explain the hungriness I guess it's just odd as since being preg iv hardly been able to eat anything yet this week I want to eat all the time!!!! X

2. babyslog

babyslog Well-Known Member

Welcome to my world haha! I cant stop!!!! Xx

3. k8_005

k8_005 Well-Known Member

Ahh so I'm not alone thank goodness honestly let me list today what iv eaten its crazy! Bowl of cereal then an apple some grapes a bag of walnut and dried apricot a large sausage roll a fruit in jelly pot a plain bread roll a large man sized piece of rump steak with a box of micro chips and some veg a choc chip buiscuit a fruit booster cucumber and carrot sticks from cafe Nero lots of squash a cuppa tea a puff pastry apple pie from co op an individual tiramisu and just had some cheese and crackers. Ok so it's lots of small bits through the day but i just don't seem to have stopped grazing x

4. laurat

laurat Well-Known Member

Ive been really hungry the past few weeks!!

5. .Ruth.

.Ruth. Well-Known Member

I've been like this since about week 15... I am the size of a house, and everything I crave is full of fat/sugar!

If you've actually lost weight I wouldn't worry. just listen to your body and enjoy eating! xx