suddenly becoming paranoid

MissSara

Reaction score
For the first time ever i put up a pic of me and harrison in my ticker, and now i have become all paranoid about having harrison and my faces where everyone can see us on here that i have had to remove it, even though i want it on there for you all to see.
Its not this forum that makes me paranoid as i know your all lovely people and like to see and share our photos, its since that post that mentioned everyone can see if they google my name!

Anyone else feel like this?
Is there a way to show you all my photos, but without other people seeing my family????

If you post your pictures in the picture section that is for members only so won't be found on google as far as I am aware.

I was the same till I realised. I don't mind having an avatar and in my ticker though cos they are tiny pics

But its not your real name is it?

If someone googles MissSara they will probably get your avatar pic, but unless you reveal your real name, thats not going to be an issue. In fact *Googles*

I chucked MissSara into google and you never showed up in the first 3 pages of results. And nothing on the first 5 pages of images either. Loads of other internet users with the nick MissSara out there also :)

I'd really not worry too much. You are not revealing your home address, phone number or any such thing, its just a username and a small pic that chances are will be hard to make out a persons face easily.

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back