Such thing as an elective induction

MrsMcc

Reaction score
I was induced with my second at 37 weeks due to low birthweight of first and she consequently dropped to 9th centile. Main reason was low movement on scans and ctg monitor her rest periods were way too long.

This time I'm on extra scans and baby was around 12th centile but had grown to 50th! So yay. Movement are great.

This time it's me, you may have read my other post about my prolapse. Truth is I'm in pain, contractions after walking upstairs or turning over in bed. Feeling like I have a ball between my legs and waddling with lots of shooting pains. Basically I'm miserable.

I'm on "rest" but I have two small children almost 4 and 2..... Not sure how Im suppose to rest haha

I don't have a date preference or that it would make my life easier. I'm just fed up of the pains now. I know how painful induction can be for me last time it was pretty quick and this time even quicker as I've literally no control over my muscles down below. Which also means I can lose a full bladder if I cough or walk upstairs I'm on the maxi tena lady.

I've got physio booked and I will have surgery to fix after baby is here. I'm going to ask my consultant in 2 weeks when I see him ..... I'm hoping to go into labour before that as on Monday I'm having my vaginal pessary taken out to hopefully ease contractions.

Hey I'm not sure but maybe post this in pregnancy chat vs third trimester to give yourself more lines of communication/ladies to ask.
The whole tampon thing really hurts so I'm sure you are terribly uncomfortable I hope they just give you what you want/need.

I think there is, when I was having my son, there was a lady in triage saying she was having one as she didn't want to go past her due date ... She said she had to speak to her consultant about it x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back