Such a bad Cold

Suze012

Reaction score
Ahh this is my second in my pregnancy and I am only almost 8 weeks.. Totally congested and craving strong pain killers and a nose spray... wahhh Light headed, goose bumps and sore muscles.. :(

Also trying to cut back on food this week, not diet, just being sensible, I don't get morning sickness, just hunger!! So hungry.. lol Just don't want to pile on the pounds.. its too early! eeek going to be a repeat of pregnancy number 1 :( :( put on hundreds of weight last time.

Sorry you're feeling rubbish and hope you're a bit better today x try not to think about the weight gain, obviously it's not necessary to eat for England but definitely don't cut back, it's important to make sure sure you're getting all the nutrients you need. And also don't forget the phrase 'Feed a cold, starve a fever' (but check with your doctor before you starve a fever as it probably doesn't apply during pregnancy, but definitely feed the cold!!)

Awww hope you feel better soon. I've picked up every bug going too. not nice.

But I've got the opposite with eating. Lost 4lbs so far, but haven't been able to keep anything down last few days, so expecting an even bigger loss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back