stupid things men do!

Kimbo

Reaction score
lol, my aunty is in hospital at the moment, and she has asked my mum to get some things to take into her including a couple of nighties, deodrants, face/hand wipes, and toothpaste.

so my mum asked my stepdad to get her some wet wipes from the shop this morning (wet wipes to wipe hands and face!)

and he came back and said, "they didnt have any wet wipes so I got these instead".

he pulled out the bag, a pack of Cif Oxy bathroom wipes :rotfl:
complete with bleach as an ingredient lmao

my mum was in hysterics, and he said, well she can still use them, they smell of lemon :rotfl:
:roll:

:rotfl: aww bless men.. they are very amusing sometimes :lol:

lmao,
i doubt i'll be able to trust him looking after Leah!
he'll be using bleach and a brillo pad to wipe her bum :lol:

:rotfl: At least he came back with something, Jed would have forgotten altogether! :roll:

When I was a school I was at my mate's house and we heard a big bang from the kitchen, her dad had tried to boil and egg in a pan with no water in

:rotfl:

Actually... talking of bangs.. my nan's ex boyfriend (LOL) was once spraying his car with an aerosol of green paint. It got a bit sticky in the nozzle so he put it under the grill to loosen the paint. :doh:

Oh yes.... MASSIVE explosion, his house had to be demolished after... luckily he was outside at the time but the house had massive cracks in and it had melted half of his kitchen.
The weirdest thing was his net curtains... get this... the windows were closed at the time, but the net curtains were melted to the outside wall!!

Urchin said:
When I was a school I was at my mate's house and we heard a big bang from the kitchen, her dad had tried to boil and egg in a pan with no water in

actually that reminds me of something that i did :oops:
you know those capri-sun drinks in the foil packing?

well i got some and put them in the freezer to freeze so i could have them like ice lollies...
then i took one out and couldnt open it, so i put it in the microwave for 30 seconds to try and melt it a bit :doh: :doh: :doh:

not realising that the packs are actually foil!! the microwave started flashing blue and then the door panged open :rotfl:
no fire thank god lol

My brother was once staying here and we had run out of toilet roll. I told him there were some wipes in the cupboard (meaning baby wipes!)
And a little later on went in the bathroom to put more loo roll in. He had used those Toilet wipes you get for cleaning your toilet to wipe his behind :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well my ex (Mr I am so right and perfect in everything I do) used to keep tropical fish, was his pride and joy. He added some solution once to the water. Added 20 drops instead of 2 and...killed all the fish! I felt so sorry for the fish...but...what a twat! :evil: :roll:

Can I say that again...what a TWAT!!!

I felt so sorry and upset for the fish, but for him, well I couldn't help sniggering. If I had done it he would have done a 'mental!'

and again...TWAT!!!!! :x

NEVER ask men to do anything!

women can always do anything they can better,easier and with less fuss :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27