stupid question but have to ask....

jodie_honey

Reaction score
have any of your baby baths got a hole in it?
i bought mine and it has what looks like a plug hole in the bottom but no plug thing lol. i feel like a dimwit. they all had it in. whats it for? hahaha :oops:

thats what i thought at first but all the baths in there were like this and none of them had plugs with them..... :? i dont know lol

mines has a hole in it...but there is a plug attached.

That's weird :| How will you keep the water in? :rotfl:

LOL my thoughts exactly. i will have to go back to the shop and ask if they sell plugs HAHAHAHAHA what an idiot!

sometimes the plug sit within a lip around the rim of the bath, have you checked its not hiding somewhere?

Otherwise i'd go back to the shop in case they were seperate in little bags attached to the bath that have either got forgotten about or mislaid off the baths.

you didn't buy it from squig did you, she lost her plug too
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I'm gonna go and check mine now LOL. I've not opened it yet. :rotfl:

Just checked, YES, ours has a little plug in the bottom for draining :D

We have this one:

31cx8R190cL._SX315_SY375_PImothercare20percentoff,BottomRight,-10,-10_SX315_SY375_.jpg

and this to go with it:

31QQqfCY8PL._SX315_SY375_PImothercare20percentoff,BottomRight,-10,-10_SX315_SY375_.jpg

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
i just foned them and told them and they sed its coz it doesnt come with a plug and u have to put it in the adult bath which is filled with water :shock:
im takin it back!

i have the same as debbiem but without all the other bits and bobs - there is a plug attached.

I remember my sister having the same problem with no plug but she was living in Germany so had to try and establish what to do in a foreign language :rotfl:

The shop staff should sort it out for you if you ask!

I had the jungle type bath from Mothercare - looks like debbieM's one. The plug fits in like this >

3553073.jpg

That's not my bath but just showing you what the plug bit should look like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back