Stupid I know

Blanco

Reaction score
I've stopped using a creme prescribed for itchy hands because further research showed tests in pregnant women hasn't been done but tests on pregnant animals caused birth defects .... Anyway I know I'm not pregnant but my question is.... Can your egg me affected as in before fertilisation ????

Ohh interesting i dont know the answer but never even thought of that if u dont mind me asking qhat cream is it i have betnovate for my hands x

Ermm as far as I know it takes a full 3 cycles for each egg to reach maturity and get released so over those 3 months I spose it could affect it cos wen I've been googling it says u have to take vits etc for 3 months for them to actually effect ur eggs so after 3 months those fits u have been taking will then be working in each egg that is then released if all that makes sense to you lol xx

It is betnovate ........... They did inject it to animals and we use it as a topical thing but its kinda scary isn't it ..... Deformity s included cleft palate .... I've stopped using it now but I don't know if I can hold off ttc for 90 days but I do worry myself ver everything x

Is that like a eczema cream I've heard of that cos my daughter has eczema but I don't think they could have it on the market if it caused birth defects well I would hope they wouldn't anyhow :-/ but yes it is a tad scary that it did that to animals x

Yes like eczema cream...... The study showed that there wasn't a lot if data on pregnant women who used it as a topical treatment but when injected in animals............ You can print it off my pharmisist printed me one off when u asked about it sue to the leaflet saying consult doctor if pregnant. I asked him how it affected ttc or very early pregnancy and he printed it off. Too late now I've used it but won't again just for the worry of lack of testing

Blimey well i wont be using mine either xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back