Stuck with me!!

Vickyxx

Reaction score
Well the witch finally arrived yesterday :mad: wasnt suprised to see her, so looks like you ladies are stuck with me for a bit longer!

After some research it turns out that most of my 2ww symptoms can all be pin pointed to the wonderful metformin :shakehead:

Did get a bit down but hey ho cant change it so just need to carry on!!

Had my hospital appt yesterday, as expected I am going back on clomid 50mg, been given three months worth and then thats it, my next appt is beginning of April so I guess I find out then if I will be referred for IVF :sad:

Last edited:
Bloomin eck, i hope you get pregnant soon - i can't take much more :shock:

Not really :good: If i have to be stuck here, i'm glad it's with you :)

I'm really sorry the cycle didn't work out for you :hug: So same dosage means they assume that you are responding well and ovulating?

That's something at least :) If you are now "working as intended" then very few people get pregnant within a couple of cycles anyway - i'm sure the next three will be plenty enough.

There is no reason to suspect any other complications so even if it does come to IVF i'm sure it will do the job and you'll have babies in your belly and future babies in the freezer ;)

Aww sorry Vic!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I reckon you should take 100mg, just go for it, I'll send you mine if you need more!

Hopefully your body just needed to recover from the op.

I found stories where ladies catch on cycle 2/3 after ovarian drilling, I hop that happens to you.

Xx

If i have to be stuck here, i'm glad it's with you :)

Awww I knew you loved me really :love: lol
If I do end up going down the IVF route you are someone who I would def want by my side helping me through it, although I hope you are good and preggo long before I start .... I will just have to hound you from the Tri sections instead :lol:

Despite not falling last month, I am really happy with how my last 3 cycles have been, they have all fallen in around the 33 - 36 day marker, which compared to my 160+ day cycles in 2010 it is a huge improvment.

This is my first clomid cycle since the op, just hoping it doesnt make my cycles screwy as it was only after I stopped the clomid that my cycles seemed to regulate, hopefully the lower dose will be ok.

Aww sorry Vic!:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

I reckon you should take 100mg, just go for it, I'll send you mine if you need more!

Hopefully your body just needed to recover from the op.

I found stories where ladies catch on cycle 2/3 after ovarian drilling, I hop that happens to you.

Xx

Thanks hunny :hugs:

If I dont fall this cycle then they will be upping me up to 100mg anyway so may as well just see what happens with the 50mg .... after all whats one more month :roll:

Sorry AF got you Vicky. Hopefully the Clomid will work out better. :hugs:

x x

I just reread my post and it sounds a bit like i'm saying that i'm don't really hope you get pregnant soon, but i do. Just to clarify ;)

Sorry AF arrived hun. Onwards and upwards xxx

Sorry she got you, but on the positive side, at least the drilling seems to have helped your cycles straight away. I reckon clomid is just the ticket now hun. Fx for you xxx

Blooming witch, never does as shes supposed to! Send that horror in my direction ill catch her happily for a few months! FX for your next clomid cycles honey! Xxxx

:hugs: sorry hun, 3 more clomid cycles then IVF there's good chance me of these will work, good luck hun will keep following your progress xx

Sorry hun :hugs: good luck for next time:clover:

xx

Hi Vicky I am sorry about your AF! I am really pleased that your cycles are shortening though that is fab news. I have my FX for your next cycle though I have a good feeling. Love gizzy xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back