Stuck at home

minikins

Reaction score
Ever since Dominic was about 3 weeks and my hubby went back to work I have gone out and about with him nearly every day, for walks or visits with friends and post natal group etc.

Yesterday my hubby has borrowed the family car while his is being MOT'ed so it's the second day of being at home and although I will still take him for a walk I am going stir crazy.

What does everyone else do with their week with Bambino?

Well i know the feeling, i usually take jamie out in the pram every day to get some fresh air and just to get me out of the house really. But the past week has been awful weather and i havent managed to get out at all!! so like you minikins have been going stir crazy!! its very frustrating being stuck in all day.
With jamie i usually go to see family/friends etc. or just go for a walk in the pram. Walk up to town and have a nosy round! However i have learnt that getting in and out of shops with a buggy can be a bit of a struggle sometimes!! especially if the place is so busy...some people dont have the patients to wait for a mum with a buggy!!!! grrrr
Well at least the rain has stopped today so will take jamie up to the baby clinic to be weighed.

When not visiting with family, I love to take Ava for walks. She usually sleeps the whole time but I love watching her soak in her surroundings!

My favorite time of day is the morning because I'll bring her in bed with me for snuggle time before we both get up for the day. She's all smiles in the morning and I just love it!

I'm trying to get her to enjoy tummy time but it's so hard when she just wants to lay and scream. She'd rather sit in her bouncer and play with her fisher-price piano.

Like you said Steph, shops can be a nightmare where buggies are concerned and people never seem to get out of your way - grrr!

Amber, Dom is the same in the morning, he wakes up every morning with so much excitement like he has never seen me before or not seen me for ages, it's lovely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back