Struggs - Don't know if I can keep doing this...

babylove2016

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I just need a little moan and maybe some tears.

TTC is really getting me down. I'm 12dpo and line spotting like a crazy woman and I can see myself being crazy and hate it.

I came off the pill January this year but have only actively TTC for 4 cycles (this is the 4th) which I know is nothing compared to a lot of amazing women on here, but I'm so so sad about it. I feel like I'm broken and so desperately want my rainbow baby.

I'm on seven seas trying for a baby, use the advanced CB ovulation kits, chart my BBT and use conceive plus - what more can I possibly do!?

xx

Attachments

• 8thnew3.jpg
    8thnew3.jpg
    430.4 KB · Views: 16
  • ff8th.jpg
    ff8th.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 6
So sorry you feel like this babylove. i never understood how difficult mentally and physically TTC can affect us until we actively started.

i think you are doing everything possible to get your BFP maybe a few more BD sessions if you can fit them in? i struggle and find we only BD once or twice over my fertile period as work usually intervenes etc.

Have you thought about a cycle without doing anything like BBT, OPKs etc. i am currently on cycle 10 and if i dont get my BFP then i am not doing anything for 2 cycles before i head to my GP again.

xx

Aw sweetie, huge hugs :hug:

You know how I've been feeling recently about ttc, it is such a hard journey! I actually remember going into my 5th cycle and I'd hit a massive brick wall. I felt so down but then I got a new lease of life for it and it spurred me on. I then got pregnant on my 6th cycle! I really don't think there is anything else you can do hun, I think ttc is a lot of just pot luck so don't beat yourself up about anything you are or aren't doing. You're having regular sex so really that's at the centre of all this isn't it?

Stay strong. You'll get your little baby, I know it :friends: xxx

Last edited:
Thank you ladies - We're the same CockerMum, my OH work's nights so in the week we try get a quickie in but luckily my ov day usually falls over a weekend so we go to town then lol.

I did think about giving it all up, and I might, but that was the plan this cycle but come end of AF and I couldn't handle not knowing when I was ovulating - I ov'd super early this cycle too - usually its CD18-21 but this time it was CD11. Sigh.

Thanks Leah :hug: - I think I just need to cry it out, dust myself off and start again. I just thought with me going on holiday this month I would be relaxed enough for it to happen... but I guess it's not meant to be.

I know when we have our babies it will all be worth it, but I'm such an impatient madam (hoping I get a mini me exactly the same lol).

Thank you girls, you're the best - really appreciate your kind and encourraging words. Where would we be without this forum eh.

xxx

We have a lot in common. I started TTC in Jan aswell, now on month 7 and have been seven seas preconception, using OPKs and conceive plus too. I tried the Clearblue digital but that was crap and I didn't get a smiley. Last month I had a mid cycle bleed for 5 days, and then got a positive opk a few days later...just to get AF a week later. I'm pretty pissed off tbh so I totally get your frustration! TTC is a rollercoaster. You're still only 12dpo so you may still be in luck though. I don't know much about Temping unfortunately. FX you get your BFP soon!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back