Struggling!

jtw17

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm having a really hard time this month.

Hubby got tested and his results are 'normal' (not sure what that means yet as the doctor has failed to ring twice). I have pcos, but regular periods. We have been trying for 6 months. Every month I get my hopes up and furiously Google every tiny symptom I get, and every month AF arrives and I spend 5 days crying in a heap.

To make things worse, 2 of my friends have just made their preggy announcements, and another couple we know is starting IVF. And my cousin won't stop snapchatting me photos of her 6 month old. We're not allowed any help until at least a year trying, and then probably longer because pcos makes it harder anyway.

While this month (as always) I've had possible symptoms - tender nipples, funny taste in mouth, reflux, cramps a week ago, AF 2 days late now - this morning it started showing signs of starting. So I'm crushed. Again.

I'm just ranting really haha. Can anybody relate? It's absolutely killing me now. How hard can it be to just conceive for gods sake!

I think nearly everyone can relate, when you decide something as big as TTC, you don't expect it to take ages. I keep calculating what my maternity leave will be - and this is only my 2nd month off the pill!!

I think I've missed OV this month, so trying to not worry about it, and now coming down with a cold, so hoping that will stop me symptom spotting....hmm, can't see that happening!

Don't worry - you are not alone, is probably all the reassurance I can give! X

Hi ��

Have you tested? I thought I was getting signs of starting but a week later af still hasn't arrived and I got A bfp. X

Hi, no I haven't tested. Confident it's AF so don't want to waste one/give myself false hope. I did test a few months ago when I had similar symptoms with no luck so just gonna leave it now.

What signs did you have? I'm constantly kidding myself haha.

I was cramping as though I was having my period I was so convinced I was about the start that I wore sanitary towels for a week expecting it to come. X

Ahh right, that's what mine does every month but always starts eventually. Just like today. Boo. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back