Struggling today!

Daley

Reaction score
As most of you know today should have been my 12 week scan. Really struggling today, can't stop crying and haven't dragged myself out if bed yet. Don't think Oh gets it, he's in the livingroom playing on his ps3.

Hi daley
So sorry for the loss. Its horrible when your in bed so upset. Men deal with it in a far different way annoyingly. Allow yourself time to grieve hun its so normal to be upset. Fx for your sticky bean xx

:( hate milestone days :(
Men don't think like we do, really hope you're ok xxx

Hiya Daley I know how u feel I was exactly the same I had a a few apps that came through before my loss and each one was a killer and I won't lie to u ur gonna be counting the weeks go by and will be oh I should be so many weeks I should be getting my 20 week scan etc etc do try to stay out if the tris though its soul destroying and heart breaking I made that mistake over and over it didn't get better fir me until after my due date then I started to move on a bit more and it gradually got easier I just kept hoping I would get my Bfp before my due date and I did but I lost that one to and here I am as u know still waiting and another he date just past me by my hope is slipping away from me day by day and I thought I was getting better but I seem to be slipping again and it's killing me specialy seeing bfps each day on here I'm happy for those ladies but hell I'm so sad for me and my clock is ticking , big hugs Daley get all ur feelings out if ur head and into ur journal trust me that helps loads xxx

Hiya Daley I know how u feel I was exactly the same I had a a few apps that came through before my loss and each one was a killer and I won't lie to u ur gonna be counting the weeks go by and will be oh I should be so many weeks I should be getting my 20 week scan etc etc do try to stay out if the tris though its soul destroying and heart breaking I made that mistake over and over it didn't get better fir me until after my due date then I started to move on a bit more and it gradually got easier I just kept hoping I would get my Bfp before my due date and I did but I lost that one to and here I am as u know still waiting and another he date just past me by my hope is slipping away from me day by day and I thought I was getting better but I seem to be slipping again and it's killing me specialy seeing bfps each day on here I'm happy for those ladies but hell I'm so sad for me and my clock is ticking , big hugs Daley get all ur feelings out if ur head and into ur journal trust me that helps loads xxx

So true, keep counting the weeks. Hope we get our bfp's soon x

It is probs easier for your man to play his computer so he doesn't get upset. my man is exactly the same, i think they see there computer games the same as we see this forum for help! i hope your feeling better soon, and know you have the support of everyone on this forum x

Hi Daley. I am sorry to hear how sad you are feeling today, but it is a really difficult day to get through. There are lots of milestones, the 20 wk, the due date, the time you planned to go on maternity leave. For some strange reason, despite mc in April, I still have a weekly alert coming in from 'Baby Centre' detailing the baby's development and how I should be feeling. I should take it off (currently at 21 weeks) but for some reason I don't want to - it isn't upsetting me, I don't look at it for too long, but somehow it is helping me to connect to my angel baby and look forward with hope. Now some will say that is completely crazy and my oh thinks I should take it off, me - I really hope to reset it in the next few months.

Everyone needs to find something positive that comforts and supports whether it is journaling, reading, taking to friends, concentrating on their health. Men find their own ways too- they often feel very helpless when they can not do anything practical or help your suffering in any way. Being on the ps3 is probably his way of being near you, focusing on something else and not having to engage in emotional talk where mis-chosen words could upset you more. Sometimes a long silent cuddle can say a million words at this really difficult time - just ask him to hold you.

xxx

I know he's coping in his own way. He does keep coming to give me big hugs and wants me to talk about it but I can't. The only people I have talked to about it has been you lot. Couldn't have got through the last few weeks without this forum. I've had to try and paint a smile on for my daughters sake, it's just done days are easier than others x

Big hugs hunny I'm the same I would be 17 weeks today and can't stop thinking about how big my bump would be etc :-( sending you lots of hugs xxxxxxxx

I think this site is the only place where we can really say all those things we are thinking. Someone often directly relates and understands and if not, sends great big hugs and kind words.

Hope the day gets better for you as it unfolds. Here if you need to talk xx

Natalilly - have a great holiday xx

Thank you I'm really looking forward to it a nice break before getting back on the stress if the ttc train! Lol xxxx

Oh hun it's so difficult isn't it? I would be almost 26 weeks by now and feeling my baby boy kick and move. You just have to go with your feelings xx :hugs:

Tuesday would of been my 12 week scan and i am dreading it. I just want my baby back. I am always here if you need to chat Daley. We will get through the bad days together x

Michelle x

Tuesday would of been my 12 week scan and i am dreading it. I just want my baby back. I am always here if you need to chat Daley. We will get through the bad days together x

Michelle x

Thanks Hun. It's so difficult. How are you? Xxxx

Michelle x

Thanks Hun. It's so difficult. How are you? Xxxx

Getting there, the new medication seems to be doing the trick. It's been a crap few weeks that's for sure.

Michelle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back