Struggling for greek names

Zara96

Reaction score
I have now changed my mind and I am stuck for girl greek names. I like Laria/Lariah (lar-ree-ah) what do yous think x

For Greek names I love Persephone, Iris, Charis and Eleni :)

Here’s a great and trusted site where you can find more modern and old Greek names:

Browse Names - Behind the Name

Hope this helps! :D
Thank you ever so much I think its so difficult as my little girl has a greek name I would love for my new baby girl to have a greek name to I just cannot decide on one xx

Thank you ever so much I think its so difficult as my little girl has a greek name I would love for my new baby girl to have a greek name to I just cannot decide on one xx

What is your first daughter called?

I've always loved Antigone, like the greek tragedy.

Thalia was my number one on my list but the OH didn't like it. Astraea, Phaedra and Theia were also favorites of mine.
I love love love Delia, Clio and Pandora.
I have a weakness for Greek mythology so I would have loved giving my daughters a Greek name but I think it's important that both you and the OH agree on it. I would have hated it if I gave my daughter a name only my OH liked.
Good luck on your quest @Zara96!x

Thalia was my number one on my list but the OH didn't like it. Astraea, Phaedra and Theia were also favorites of mine.
I love love love Delia, Clio and Pandora.
I have a weakness for Greek mythology so I would have loved giving my daughters a Greek name but I think it's important that both you and the OH agree on it. I would have hated it if I gave my daughter a name only my OH liked.
Good luck on your quest @Zara96!x
There's some lovely names there u have given thank you. My oh has said I can name this baby as he named my first baby but I would definitely let him say if he liked a name or not. Xx

Antigone is perfect. I would have never thought about that name...
Antigone

I like Cia now for a little girl just struggling for a middle name xx
Cia-Amelia
Cia-Rose
Any names to go with Cia ? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members