Stroller recommendations!

Browneyed Girl

Reaction score
I want to buy a lightweight stroller for my 12 month old. I'm currently using the Icandy Strawberry 2 which I have loved but the only drawback is that it doesn't sit fully upright so my lo is constantly lifting his head forward and slouching in the seat.

I'm looking at the Joie Brisk LX and the Maclaren Quest. Things I definitely want are: reasonably lightweight, easy to fold, a good sunshade, decent recline with a number of positions, comfortable sturdy seat which can sit completely upright and a decent basket underneath. I really would prefer a one bar handle but this doesn't seem to be possible in a stroller due to the fold. Does anyone have either of these strollers? If not is there a stroller you have that you love and think would fit the bill? Ideally I want it in a navy blue but that's not a deal breaker for the right one. Thanks xx

I LOVE my maclaren xt, 3 recline positions, lightweight, great sunshade. I use it for my 8.5mth old and my 3 yr old. x

I've just bought the mamas and papas armadillo, I think it has all of the above. It also folds really small x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
I have the joie litetrax 4 and love it. Easy to fold, fantastic Sun shade and great on all terrain.

I have the MacLaren xt for isaac in red. We did have I candy but it's easier with a stroller if your just popping to shops etc and we go away in November so it's light enough to take with us xxx

Baby Jogger City Mini!! I have the City Mini Lite as it's just a bit lighter than their other models.

I also have a MINI buggy (a bit like a McLaren) and it's a good buggy but as my LO is still too young to walk loads etc and still has good naps in his buggy I wanted something a bit more sturdy and comfortable for him. Also the lack of baskets in buggy's annoys me - the city mini has a large basket x

Baby jogger city mini the seat is so deep, 1bar handle, canopy comes down really far for good sunshade, folds really easy & light weight

Xxx

I've got a maclaren xt and it's fab, proper recline and gives great sunshade. Decent shopping basket too.

I loved the petit star zia I had but I'm sure they are discontinued
The equivalent is the baby jogger city.
Also good if u have a bigger baby and toddler

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27