Stroller recommendations!

Discussion in 'Baby & Toddler' started by Browneyed Girl, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Browneyed Girl

Browneyed Girl Well-Known Member

I want to buy a lightweight stroller for my 12 month old. I'm currently using the Icandy Strawberry 2 which I have loved but the only drawback is that it doesn't sit fully upright so my lo is constantly lifting his head forward and slouching in the seat.

I'm looking at the Joie Brisk LX and the Maclaren Quest. Things I definitely want are: reasonably lightweight, easy to fold, a good sunshade, decent recline with a number of positions, comfortable sturdy seat which can sit completely upright and a decent basket underneath. I really would prefer a one bar handle but this doesn't seem to be possible in a stroller due to the fold. Does anyone have either of these strollers? If not is there a stroller you have that you love and think would fit the bill? Ideally I want it in a navy blue but that's not a deal breaker for the right one. Thanks xx

2. Becky1

Becky1 Well-Known Member

I LOVE my maclaren xt, 3 recline positions, lightweight, great sunshade. I use it for my 8.5mth old and my 3 yr old. x

3. Browneyed Girl

Browneyed Girl Well-Known Member

Is that the Techno XT? x

4. Rainbow1234

Rainbow1234 Well-Known Member

I've just bought the mamas and papas armadillo, I think it has all of the above. It also folds really small x

Attached Files:

#4 Rainbow1234, Jul 30, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2016
  5. Aimee84

Aimee84 Well-Known Member

I have the joie litetrax 4 and love it. Easy to fold, fantastic Sun shade and great on all terrain.

6. Colleen1988

Colleen1988 Well-Known Member

I have the MacLaren xt for isaac in red. We did have I candy but it's easier with a stroller if your just popping to shops etc and we go away in November so it's light enough to take with us xxx

7. Belfa

Belfa Well-Known Member

Baby Jogger City Mini!! I have the City Mini Lite as it's just a bit lighter than their other models.

I also have a MINI buggy (a bit like a McLaren) and it's a good buggy but as my LO is still too young to walk loads etc and still has good naps in his buggy I wanted something a bit more sturdy and comfortable for him. Also the lack of baskets in buggy's annoys me - the city mini has a large basket x

8. Tonks82

Tonks82 Well-Known Member

Baby jogger city mini the seat is so deep, 1bar handle, canopy comes down really far for good sunshade, folds really easy & light weight

Xxx

9. Hoping for no2

Hoping for no2 Well-Known Member

I've got a maclaren xt and it's fab, proper recline and gives great sunshade. Decent shopping basket too.

10. Loula

Loula Well-Known Member

I loved the petit star zia I had but I'm sure they are discontinued
    The equivalent is the baby jogger city.
    Also good if u have a bigger baby and toddler