stretchmarks

Kimbo

Reaction score
what are your stretchmarks like months/years afterwards?
has anyone got any pics of baby bump, and then some after pics???
thanku
:D

Mine were really bad, but they did start to fade abit, but mine children are all close together

Heres what mine were like when i was pg with my 4th

23-03-07_1941.jpg

IMAG0011-1.jpg

and this is what the were like with my 3rd
32weeks.jpg

and this is now (sorry not got any front view ones atm)
03-12-07_1845.jpg

here's me 18 weeks pregnant with number 2 - can't really see them too much

17weeks.jpg

mine are just silvery lines now, I've only become really aware of them since I've become pregnant again and started getting a bump.
OH commented on them the other day and was surprised when I said they were from when I had James, he said he hadn't noticed them for years!

i was really lucky i guess i didnt get a single one on my bump

but i did get some little ones on my boobs :( (didnt think to put palmers there!) theyve almost completely disappeared now, perhaps thanx to bio-oil? i invested in a £12 bottle and use every day; six months later iv still got 3/4 of the stuff left, so its expensive but value for money
(lol im not sponsored by bio-oil or anything! :lol: )

Mine are just like yours sarah.They went silver just befre i got pregnant again and now there back to good old red :(

100_1432.jpg

Lights shining off it a bit... so you can't see them.. but after 8 years they stretch marks went all silvery...

Now I have a solitary red one on my belly... :cry: CAN YOU SEE ANY ROOM LEFT ON MY BELLY?????????????????? :x :x :x

so far (touch wood) i've not had any but it could be because i had loose skin to start with, i still have abit left now...

I didn't get any until my last month and then it was like a road map! they were red, now just silver, but I am only 25 wks so there is time, but they did fade, plenty of cream on my belly and sun helped too, but if you are going to get them, you are going to get them!

Here is me 2 days before i popped:

38wkbump-1.jpg

Then 14 weeks after the birth

14wkpostbirth-1.jpg

Theyve faded a little bit more since but not loads to be honest.

In time im sure they'll be much better tho...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back