Stretch marks :(

BKR123

Reaction score
So I have 24days until due date. A few weeks ago I noticed I had about 5 lines on each side of my bum - devasted! Really didn't want that to get any bigger! Haha, I have had some on my boobs for weeks, and they didn't bother me at all, nor did the ones on my bum really cos noone will ever see them as they are covered by my undies, but over the last few days I have notice them on the tops of my thighs :( mainly on my right thigh :/ they aren't terrible, there's only one biggish one and the rest are only about a cm long and look like little scratches :( I know it isn't the end of the world, and I'm quite grateful I don't hve any on my tummy yet, but I kinda thought if I didn't have any up until about a week ago I wouldn't get them, now I've got them on my legs I feel really sad! I thought Id escaped them but now I'm just waiting for them to get on my tummy :( my mum only got them on her legs when she was pregnant, is it possible I might be the same as her??x

I'm the same, I have none on my belly but I have little ones on the top of my legs and one random giant one behind my knee! I'm so annoyed but I'm sure we won't care once our babies are here :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9790 using Tapatalk

i started getting them just before 39 weeks, having none until then, now there on my belly, hips, on top and in between my thighs and on my back! :-( guess its a small price to pay for having a baby xx

Getting stretch marks stinks, but you can always help them heal better. It's like the difference between getting a big scar from a cut or taking care of it and getting a small scar. They can heal good or heal bad.
You can give your body the best tools to heal from the inside: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iANIY-2Viw
And you can greatly help them topically with a good skin regiment. Coconut oil seems to work best for me. I got stretch marks and they healed into super tiny lines or completely faded after a year.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xycorZywLQk

I have loads! And they are red! Extremely unattractive! They are that bad that if I wear a white vest or top, I can see them through it slightly! All over my tummy and some on my thighs! Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

I barely had any. Just a few teeny ones on my hips. My legs and bum are clear as I haven't really put wait on here and I seem to be clear on my boobs. Then all of a sudden baby started to engage and my bump dropped and I ended up with them on the lower part of my tummy. I hate them. I bio oil them every time I catch a glimpse. Oh well.

Hugs I have lots but mostly silvery. Iv kinda decided they are my earned stripes for having a baby and il keep moisturisering in the hope they stay silvery xx X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back