Stretch Marks

And I though Bio-oil was expensive!! :lol:

cheers hun - found my first stretchmarks today - on my left boob :cry: not happy

What is bio oil? Does it work on already exsisting stretch marks?? :roll:

xoxo

yeah its excellent for things like scars and old stretchmarks too - has worked wonders on my old scars and took the redness out of them. You can get it from most leading pharmacy stores like boots or superdrug.

I just looked at the website and it doesnt seem like i can get this in the states :cry:

Awww no! Well I'm sure we can find a way of sending it to you if you'd really like some? The post office deilver to America don't they? :)

Ohhh its pay day friday so think i will run out and buy some, but am on a very tight budjet this month cos ive had a bit of time off so pay aint gonna be all that geat. So ladies if ya dnt mind how much did ya pay for ur bio-oil.

bec x x

Oh thats ok, def think i will go get some friday then, think its about time i treatd myself. And i have a few scars over my legs that i want to get rid of.

bec x x

Let us know how you like it, then maybe I can get some! Thank goodness the post office delivers in the US! :wink:

xoxo

I love it to bits. I'll find out the cost of delivering to the US if you want me to? If ya that desprate?

If ya don't mind, im on the 5th child yes i am that desperate!!!! :shock:

xoxo

Ree

Have you tried the US ebay site? Somebody on there might sell it. Or there are probably quite a few sellers on the UK site that ship worldwide? Hopefully that might help?

I went and bought me some bio-oil today was ok at 8.95 from holland and barret and didnt think it was that bad cos i have been known to spend up to 20 pound on a oil or cream if i reall y want it, couldnt tell ya if its ne gud yet, but will let ya know, but so far so good, it aint greasy and dont smell horrible.

bec x x

Ree - No problem hunnie - shall do so Monday. PM me about it yeah and I'll let ya know. Don't know how we'd do it with the currency difference but we'll find a way don't worry :D

xx

No but I will try there thanks for the tip! :D Even tho it'll probably be a loss cause. I think Freddie Kreuger got a hold of my stomache!!! :evil:

Thats what my mum says about her tummy. She hates her belly. I dont think her stretch marks are that bad but then I guess we all hate things like that eh. No one wants really big red lines on them do they?! I'm Bio-oil'ing up twice a day everyday now since I found them stretch marks - no more chances being taken. :roll:

I'm sure some bio-oio can sort ya out chick. I'm gonna get onto a sit up regime when i've had little on too - even if it's just 30 a day then it'll help!

Hiya,

Just been reading about the bio-oil, sounds good & i think i'll invest in some.
I've got just one concern tho, it states on the website that it contains vitamin A. I know this can be harmful to a baby, do you think the skin absorbing it would have the same affect on the baby as if you took vit A orally?
A tad confused - wish I was a doctor! :lol:

Nicki.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back