Stretch mark styles!!

CarlyD

Reaction score
So over the past couple of days I've been getting 2 types of stretch marks. There are long red ones on my hips (which I've had before from weight gain, not too worried..) and on the bottom half of my tummy which are really different. It's like all the texture has changed and it looks a bit like tiger bread to be honest lol! It doesn't look completely severe but they are new to me and I'm worried this type are harder to fade? Anyone got experience? Are the tummy ones more permanent do you think? I bought a post-natal girdle belt thing to try and help my tummy go back after, but with the skin so stretched I'm probably fighting a losing battle!!

So frustrating. Had barely any at 35/36 weeks :( ! xxx

I've recently got some which look almost like bruises or blood vessels that have gone under the skin. They look like tiger bread. lol. I do find if I keep the skin really moisturise they go down a bit and are less red. Really have to do it 4-5 times a day though. xxx

i've had mini white-scar like marks around where my belly button was pierced but nothing horrendous,

at 37 weeks i discovered my 1st real mark yday, which is bluey-white and looks like a tiger bread marking. I have a feeling i could get lots of little worm like ones around my hips too.

Isn't it weird how skin does it's only little thing, i moisturise 2-3 times a day and skin looks greatful for it, feeling smooth and more elasticated. throughout the day i can start getting red blotches (like u get when you're too cold) sooo could see where marks could potentially appear.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back