Stretch Mark creams.....

KeelyT90

Reaction score
When did we start to use creams/Oils?

Last time I loved the sanctuary spa mum to be products. I used the bump butter in the day, the oil at night (don't mind oil on my pjs) and the bump bath soak was beautiful. I got 2 big hat boxes for christmas and it lasted me.

Think I will get those products again this time around but unsure as to when to start using them x

I've just started using them now (26+6) not because I'm getting stretch marks but because I got the aldi regen oil in the baby event as ive read good reviews on it.

I've been using the palmers cocoa one since I found out as just swapped my normal moisturiser for a stretch mark one. I'll probably go it more religiously when my bump gets bigger. x

Last time I spent so much time and money caking myself in "stretch mark" creams and they didnt help.

Ive decided this time I will get back to the gym early enough and perhaps try the body wraps, and when Im done baby making have them lazered.

This time Ive just been using my regular creams.

Im hoping as I have some already that I wont get much more new ones, we will see.. :lol:

xxxx

My poor skin is sooo full of stretchmarks already, I am actually not bothering with cream or anything out of pure laziness, I have some of that sanctuary spa pregnancy body butter that I could use lol but I just forget all the time.

Apparently afterwards once your skin goes back, bio oil reduces the visibility of them and sunbathing really helps with them too ...

My poor skin is sooo full of stretchmarks already, I am actually not bothering with cream or anything out of pure laziness, I have some of that sanctuary spa pregnancy body butter that I could use lol but I just forget all the time.

Apparently afterwards once your skin goes back, bio oil reduces the visibility of them and sunbathing really helps with them too ...
I went on the sunbeds before my holiday last year and they faded the little ones on my hips and the sunshine did help, but once tan faded they were still very noticeable. I foolish only buttered up my bump and not the sides of me lol xx

Nothing works they help i think but they say if your going to get them then you will no matter how much you cream. I didnt get any till about 30 weeks now there under my belly button. As long as they dont get worse im over it. I have been told to use oil after you have baby as thats when you get them. I k ow people who didnt get any whilst pregnant but after they did. I was disgusted by mine to begin with and atill look and think yuk but its part of the parcel and we just need to try and think about our babies at the end of it. X

I went on the sunbeds before my holiday last year and they faded the little ones on my hips and the sunshine did help, but once tan faded they were still very noticeable. I foolish only buttered up my bump and not the sides of me lol xx

Haha yeah I have a load of stretch marks all up the sides of me now too! Annoying! xxx

I had none until the last weeks, thought I did brilliantly - then actually gave birth and realised its afterwards you need to look out for! :lol:

xxxxx

I had none until the last weeks, thought I did brilliantly - then actually gave birth and realised its afterwards you need to look out for! :lol:

xxxxx
Haha I got mine on my sides the day I gave birth!! X

I was all chuffed then after I cried. They've only just went white and I'm pregnant again lol I hope it has some stretch this time and don't go as big.

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back