Stretch mark cream

YorksLass

Reaction score
Hi folks - just wanting an opinion. I've just received this cream I ordered from Greece which is supposed to have miracle effects on stretch mark prevention. Thing is, after running the ingredients through Google translate, turns out the cream is 90% tortoise poop. Has anybody heard of this treatment? Will rubbing tortoise poop on myself have any ill effect?

Hi folks - just wanting an opinion. I've just received this cream I ordered from Greece which is supposed to have miracle effects on stretch mark prevention. Thing is, after running the ingredients through Google translate, turns out the cream is 90% tortoise poop. Has anybody heard of this treatment? Will rubbing tortoise poop on myself have any ill effect?

Hi Yorkslass, I think they all have very strange ingredients. I'm using boob tube (bust protection cream) as I've exploded from a DD to an FF at the moment from Mama Mio. Primary ingredient in this is cabbage.

Xxx

Oh :shock: I love turtles, but dont fancy smearing theyre poop over me! :p

xxxx

I'd much prefer to use that than "shop bought" chemical laden creams. I would be concerned at the kind of tortoise farming conditions, mind you, but that's another subject!

I personally don't think anything can prevent stretch marks - with the exception of maybe drinking plenty of water to keep you hydrated. When you read into stretch marks they originate from the lower layers of your skin and creams only moisturise the top layer

Muahaha... I was definitely having a silly day :)

This post is the highlight of my morning! I hope it doesn't smell too horrific :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back