Stretch mark cream recommendations.

vegas

Reaction score
Hi girls. Hope everyone is well and looking forward to meeting your babies. I'm currently 9 weeks with baby no 2 and looking for recommendations for stretch mark cream/lotion to use. First time round I had a relatively medium size bump, was using bio oil all throughout and still got a few stretch marks after 36 weeks. They have faded now but I know I'm going to have a much bigger bump this pregancy as I'm already the same size as I was at 15/16 weeks. I know it depends on your skin and if your prone to stretch marks you'll probably get them anyway but looking for something new to try. What's worked or hasn't worked for you girls?

Good luck for the babies!

Thanks

Bio Oil! Expensive but you don't need much and is worth it! Love the smell too! Xxx

Palmers Cocoa Butter for Stretch Marks is awesome! X

I personally like neals yard remedies mothers balm and the mothers masssge oil. It isn't cheap but really good stuff.

I don't know if it's just luck, but I used extra Virgin organic coconut oil and haven't got any stretch marks, my baby was 9lbs aswell and two weeks overdue so you can imagine the size I was! Good luck!

Last edited:
37+ No stretch marks yet I've been using Palmers Cocoa Butter. Xxx

That's what I've decided to go for. I love the smell

I got mine last time bang on 37 weeks not bad but they are there.
Vegas I was much bigger at the beginning of this pregnancy than before but then as I moved into 3rd trimester I seemed to have slowed down a bit and I feel like I'm the same size I was with my son at this stage. I'm carrying very high like him too! So you might find it levels out in the end!
I'm using palmers too I feel nothing helps but at least it smells yummy.
That Neals yard one smells lovely too but I'm saving my pennies for the neals yard nappy cream it was so much better than Sudocream and bepanthen not any nasties in it xx

I haven't paid a penny for any neals yard stuff because I have a very nice client who gives it to me for free!!! Bless her!!! Yeah I do believe it's one of those things your skin is either prone to them or not!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back