Stressssssed out!

BKR123

Reaction score
feeling so stressed at the moment, trying to sort maternity leave out at work, sort maternity allowance worrying about being able to afford anything, having no money now and now baby has become engaged and in only 31 weeks :( keep getting bad cramps/period pains in my stomach, I hate coming up to the hospital all the time, really want everything to be fine because I want to use the birthing centre - I work in the hospital and don't wanna feel like I'm coming to work to have a baby! Massively nervous about the birth, petrified something will go wrong, everything is just a massive panice! OH is really supportive, but my parents keep saying it will be fine dot worry, and that infuriates me so much!!!! Aaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!!

rant over :)

Oh gosh, how are you managing not to be stressed out?! I admire you! :) haha! I can imagine it would be so awkward to have baby delivered by someone you have to see on a daily basis! I'm an auxiliary, so I literally never stop! When one call bell stops another starts and then someone else wants some sort of drain empting, finding it really physically demanding now :( j think I know deep down that everything will be okay and things will work out, it's just so hard to see that now! I really don't like not knowing when things are going to happen so the whole thought that I don't know what day and time baby will arrive is killing me! As much as I'm trying to be prepared, I just can't be :( I have a really strong feeling she will be here before due date, my whole pregnancy has near on mimicked my mums and she was 3 and 5 weeks early with my sister and me - I'm almost certain she will be a July baby not August! Thank you for your reply, it's nice to have reassurance from someone who is also pregnant and not a male family member!! Haha :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back