Stressing about space...

Lulabell

Reaction score
Or lack of! We currently renting a one bed flat and have no space. :-( we decided to not move until June and now I'm regretting it. Think I'm gna go mad! :-( :wall2: x

Were in a similar situation but tbh quite thankful for it as 2 months ago we were in a studio flat!

The hardest thing I've found is not being able to make a nursery :(

I'm not so worried about having no space, but none is our own space tbh as we live with my parents. LO has his own room as we have a three bed and i'm an only child but hoping to get ouur own place this year. Hope you manage to sort something out, and LO will be with you for the first 6months anyway xx

Were in a similar situation but tbh quite thankful for it as 2 months ago we were in a studio flat!

The hardest thing I've found is not being able to make a nursery :(
Thats what I have found the hardest too!!!! x

We've decided to put moving on hold too and not having a nursery is getting me down :(. Feels like I'm not providing for him....oh well, there's still enough room for the FIL under the patio :D

Im worried because although its two bedroom the nursery is so small it fits a cot against one wall and a set of draws against the other and there is only enough room to walk between them :S Everyone keeps posting these loverly nursery pics and there so big and roomy and ours its tiny... no chance of moving we only just moved in here! x

We r hopefully gonna move in may when our tenancy is up. If not, it will be November but we r definately moving next year! I want a 3 bed so gotta get saving!!

Our spare room which has become the nursery is only small also. But hopefully we will save enough this year to be able to move out. x

We r moving to a bigger house in 3 weeks so didn't make the office into a nursery as would only be Fins for a month. With him here all he needs is a Moses basket in our room at night, room in lounge for sleeping in daytime and somewhere to change his nappy and he's happy. All theh truly needs is your love, patience and milk :) nurseries are a bonus but not essential so dont feel bad if u don't have one xxxx

Am gutted that we dont have room for a nursery. Plus I opened one of the cupboards earlier n the baby bath nearly fell on my head! xx

I have 2 double bedrooms in my house. I'm happy having the cot in my room (as lovely as nurserys are), nice to have baby close by. But the more I go in my son's room and imagine putting 2 kids in there the less confident I am. Fingers xd for that euromillions win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back