Stressing about space...

Discussion in 'Third Trimester' started by Lulabell, Jan 1, 2012.

1. Lulabell

Lulabell Well-Known Member

Or lack of! We currently renting a one bed flat and have no space. :-( we decided to not move until June and now I'm regretting it. Think I'm gna go mad! :-( :wall2: x

2. pinkyprincess

pinkyprincess Well-Known Member

Were in a similar situation but tbh quite thankful for it as 2 months ago we were in a studio flat!

The hardest thing I've found is not being able to make a nursery :(

3. Zoeox

Zoeox Well-Known Member

I'm not so worried about having no space, but none is our own space tbh as we live with my parents. LO has his own room as we have a three bed and i'm an only child but hoping to get ouur own place this year. Hope you manage to sort something out, and LO will be with you for the first 6months anyway xx

4. leannesxb

leannesxb Well-Known Member

Thats what I have found the hardest too!!!! x

5. BabyBrain

BabyBrain Well-Known Member

We've decided to put moving on hold too and not having a nursery is getting me down :(. Feels like I'm not providing for him....oh well, there's still enough room for the FIL under the patio :D

6. redbear

redbear Well-Known Member

Im worried because although its two bedroom the nursery is so small it fits a cot against one wall and a set of draws against the other and there is only enough room to walk between them :S Everyone keeps posting these loverly nursery pics and there so big and roomy and ours its tiny... no chance of moving we only just moved in here! x

7. x_larlybelle_x

x_larlybelle_x Well-Known Member

We r hopefully gonna move in may when our tenancy is up. If not, it will be November but we r definately moving next year! I want a 3 bed so gotta get saving!!

8. Lulabell

Lulabell Well-Known Member

And me. :-( xx

9. Zoeox

Zoeox Well-Known Member

Our spare room which has become the nursery is only small also. But hopefully we will save enough this year to be able to move out. x

10. ForestLas80

ForestLas80 Well-Known Member

We r moving to a bigger house in 3 weeks so didn't make the office into a nursery as would only be Fins for a month. With him here all he needs is a Moses basket in our room at night, room in lounge for sleeping in daytime and somewhere to change his nappy and he's happy. All theh truly needs is your love, patience and milk :) nurseries are a bonus but not essential so dont feel bad if u don't have one xxxx

11. Welshy1

Welshy1 Well-Known Member

Am gutted that we dont have room for a nursery. Plus I opened one of the cupboards earlier n the baby bath nearly fell on my head! xx

12. jojo_2012

jojo_2012 Well-Known Member

I have 2 double bedrooms in my house. I'm happy having the cot in my room (as lovely as nurserys are), nice to have baby close by. But the more I go in my son's room and imagine putting 2 kids in there the less confident I am. Fingers xd for that euromillions win.