Stressful morning :(

Lauren84

Reaction score
So had to meet another consultant this morning (as I'm consultant led) which I thought would be straight forward. Went in, discussed a few things and she wanted to scan me. Great, get to see baby again, big smiley face :)

As she's checking everything she calls a midwife in to check something. She can see that there might be too much fluid on the brain. Me+thinking the worst = tears. Midwife thinks is fine but can't help just cry and think oh my god, what's going to happen. Wanted me to wait to have a scan done by the sonographer who does the 20 weeks scan so she can check everything again. So just had to sit and wait until they could fit me in, with a million things going through my head. Anyway she checked and all is fine, and she even got a third opinion. Phewww

So stressful though, think its made me even more paranoid tho :-/

Sorry for the long post ladies, but always feel better for writing it down xx

Oh bless u sounds like you've had an awful day!!!!!!
Consultants can get things wrong a lot of the time believe me! I used to work in that field!!!!

Soooo glad everything is ok chicken, I can imagine its shaken u up a little bit but be rest assured you've got a healthy bubba in there!!! X

Aww glad all turned out ok how scary for u x

Thanks ladies. When you've been told all is ok and then there is a slight possibility of it not being all good, I just panicked. Got into work and just burst into tears again, I'm not sure why really. Think my hormones are flying about! Lol xx

Oh bless you! Glad everything is ok! Xx

Oh god what a morning i would of been the sams how scary glad all is ok tho hunx

Aww how scary! Glad everything is ok though! x

that must have been so awful for you :( glad everything is ok! xxx

Your poor thing, I would have been in tears too! So glad all ok. xx

Thanks girls, you're all so lovely :) its all I've thought about today, glad my little pudding is ok, but what if you know?!

Hope you're all well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back