Stressed :/

Beckyb1991

Reaction score
Really stressing out! I'm confused as to where I am on my cycle! , my OH is being an idiot , didn't get paid today so I'm stressing about money and loads of other things are going on ... In so stressed I could cry :(.

I'm really hoping someone can help me with my cycle... My last period was from the 3rd - 7th of july ...but that was 10 days late :/ ... I thought I was about 6dpo today but I'm so confused because I feel like I'm coming on my period :/ I'm really light headed and feel sick and getting aches in my tummy! ... Also soooo irritable today..... Feels like this whole ttc thing is a waste of time because I'm so confused and it doesn't feel like its gonna happen for me. Everyone around me is pregnant or have kids and its just not fair :( I dunno what to do anymore :(:( :( ... Just wanna curl up in a ball and sleep till I'm pregnant .....nothing good ever happens to me :( xxxxxxxxx

big hugs Becky xx have you been tracking your cycle in any way to know when you ovulate? Perhaps you ovulate slightly later in your cycles so your late AF wasn't actually late and the same is happening this month making your sore tummy more akin to ovulation? I wonder if the light headedness is anxiety if you're worry about money and other big things? I know i always get a headrush feeling and feel sick when i'm anxious xx

Ah huge hugs its crap when everything feels like its not going to plan, start writing down throughout your cycles symptoms you might see a pattern and be able to predict a bit easier? xx

Thanks dee , just really fed up! Nothing seems to be going right :( ... I try and track my cycle but AF is usually late or early! I try and track my obvulation by my CM ... But it was different this month... I'm confused with my body atm .. Think I need to go back to using my period tracker app. Thanks huni xxxxx

Thanks minimaker, I think I'm gonna start tracking things again. Just having a real down day in general :(! Hugs to you both xxxxxx

I often get EWCW starting on and off for a week before i get my positive opk and it generally changes each month so i definitely need to opk to make sure we're timing it right. It might be something you can get a little bit of control over which will stop everything else feeling in free fall xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back