stressed

mrz85

Reaction score
hellol :)
I can not stop sleeping i can sleep the clock round the more i sleep the more guilty i feel ! my iron is fine it s been checked no idea y i cant stop sleeping !it s really stressing me out :nap::nap::nap::nap::nap::nap:

Aww! Don't let it stress you out, I regularly have 11 hours at night and still have to have a nap during the day :D and everything's fine with me too. Your body's working hard and needs its rest :). Creating a life is tough!!
xx

enjoy it!!!! ive had a couple out bouts of pregnancy insomnia and trust me over sleeping is much better than not being able to sleep at all!! get all the sleep now, cause the further along you get, the more irritable youl become and sleep will be a distant memory!!! not to mention the lack of sleep your gunna have when your little one gets here!! if i feel like sleeping, then i happily jump into bed for a nap! lol xx

I guess I shouldnt feel so bad and upset about it !! just feel LAZY

i feel lazy too, but im loving the excuse of pregnancy haha! x

i sleep about 12 hours and still find it hard to wake up. i think its normal i had a burst of energy but sleeping lots again now x

I love sleeping and will be making the most of it this week as am off and having a proper chilll time. Body really needs it im guessing x

I love sleeping! When I was younger, I would sleep for at least 18 hours a day- get up, school, get home and fall asleep on the sofa, tea, bed at 9pm, back up in the morning for school. I would literally just drop and sleep for hours. It was brought on alot worse with anti convulsant medication I was on, but I actually really liked it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back