stressed

Discussion in 'Second Trimester' started by mrz85, Feb 18, 2012.

1. mrz85

mrz85 Well-Known Member

hellol :)
    I can not stop sleeping i can sleep the clock round the more i sleep the more guilty i feel ! my iron is fine it s been checked no idea y i cant stop sleeping !it s really stressing me out :nap::nap::nap::nap::nap::nap:

2. saralou5

saralou5 Well-Known Member

Aww! Don't let it stress you out, I regularly have 11 hours at night and still have to have a nap during the day :D and everything's fine with me too. Your body's working hard and needs its rest :). Creating a life is tough!!
    xx

[​IMG]

3. littlesmoosh

littlesmoosh Well-Known Member

enjoy it!!!! ive had a couple out bouts of pregnancy insomnia and trust me over sleeping is much better than not being able to sleep at all!! get all the sleep now, cause the further along you get, the more irritable youl become and sleep will be a distant memory!!! not to mention the lack of sleep your gunna have when your little one gets here!! if i feel like sleeping, then i happily jump into bed for a nap! lol xx

4. mrz85

mrz85 Well-Known Member

I guess I shouldnt feel so bad and upset about it !! just feel LAZY

5. littlesmoosh

littlesmoosh Well-Known Member

i feel lazy too, but im loving the excuse of pregnancy haha! x

6. kentgall8484

kentgall8484 Well-Known Member

i sleep about 12 hours and still find it hard to wake up. i think its normal i had a burst of energy but sleeping lots again now x

7. Loula

Loula Well-Known Member

I love sleeping and will be making the most of it this week as am off and having a proper chilll time. Body really needs it im guessing x

8. babyem

babyem Well-Known Member

I love sleeping! When I was younger, I would sleep for at least 18 hours a day- get up, school, get home and fall asleep on the sofa, tea, bed at 9pm, back up in the morning for school. I would literally just drop and sleep for hours. It was brought on alot worse with anti convulsant medication I was on, but I actually really liked it :)